Seldesk Cloud - Acceptable Use Policy
Usage of Seldesk Cloud Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This AUP is incorporated by reference into, and governed by the Seldesk Enterprise Subscription Agreement between you (Customer) and Seldesk. Customers violating these rules may see their subscriptions suspended without prior notice and subscription fees will usually not be refunded.
Illegal or Harmful Use
You may not use Seldesk Cloud services for storing, displaying, distributing or processing illegal and harmful content. This includes:
• Illegal Activities: promoting gambling related sites, services or child pornography.
• Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: Activities harmful to others, promoting fraudulent goods, services, schemes, promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, phishing, pharming) or engaging in other deceptive practices.
• Infringing Content: Contents that infringes the intellectual property of others.
• Offensive Content: Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, depicts nonconsensual sex acts.
• Harmful Content: Malicious and malware content such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, etc.
You may not use Seldesk Cloud services for spamming. This includes:
• Unsolicited messages: sending or facilitating the distribution of unsolicited bulk emails and messages, either directly via Seldesk Cloud or indirectly via third-party email services. This includes the use of bulk emails lists. Any mass-mailing activity is subject to the applicable legal restrictions and you must be able to show evidence of consent for your bulk email distribution lists.
• Spoofing: sending emails or messages with forged or obfuscated headers
You may not attempt to compromise Seldesk Cloud services to access or modify content that does not belong to you.
• Unauthorized access: Accessing or using any Seldesk Cloud system or service without permission.
• Security research: Conducting any security research or audit on Seldesk Cloud systems without written permission to do so.
• Eavesdropping: Listening to or recording data that does not belong to you
• Other attacks: Non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against anyone or any system
Network and Services Abuse
You may not abuse the resources and systems of Seldesk Cloud. In particular the following activities are prohibited:
• Network abuse: Causing Denial of Service (DoS) by flooding systems with network traffic that slows down the system which makes it unreachable or significantly impacts the quality of service
• Unthrottled RPC/API calls: Sending large numbers of RPC or remote API calls to our systems without appropriate throttling.
• Overloading: Voluntarily impacting the performance or availability of systems with abnormal content such as very large data quantities or very large numbers of elements to process.
• Crawling: Automatically crawling resources in a way impacting the availability and performance of the systems
• Attacking: Using Seldesk Cloud services to attack, crawl and impact the availability or security of third-party systems
• Abusive registrations: using automated tools to repeatedly register or subscribe to Seldesk Cloud services, or registering or subscribing with fake credentials, or under the name of someone else without their permission.